Sunday, September 20, 2009

I had a very long involved dream last night, an adventure dream. I'm missing a large portion of it but what I do remember is weird. At one point in the dream I went into this dungeon place that was like diablo 2. I feel like I've gone there in another dream. I dont remember much about it just the enormeous opening hallway and looking up at all the amazing details. It was a gothic style building, which suits the game. It was dark and only lit by hundrads of candels lineing the walls. Next thing I remember in the dream is being in this little cottage and my mom giving me and someone else I cant remember these magic stones to aid in our quest(unknown quest). The first were just pretend currancy, which in this make believe land was gems. The gems were plastic and ment to trick a foe. The stone she gave us was to be heald in your hand and it increases your punch power. There was a third stone that did the same as the second but increased your punch by double the other one. Right after she gave us the stones and I opened them up a monster burst threw the door so I was able to test the stones out. After defecting the monster my mom mentioned she got a new puppy. I vaugly remember playing with the puppy. Later I remember she got three more lab puppies that were very misbehaved.
After this I went back to this giant auditoria that people were living in because it was abandoned. There were treats hidden in the walls. The whole dream is so fuzzy its hard to tell what I was doin in it. I do remember talking to some popular kids from my high school in the auditorium and also I remember a Jewish family came in to hang out and watch tv shows on my lap top. There son gave me a knit yamica and I remember wondering if I was going to hell for wearing it(ridiculous but in dreams thoughts are often logical). Next I remember drowning in this river with my laptop which was actually a person whose vital organs were put inside a laptop (I wondered in the dream how a heart could fit in such a thin notbook but came to the conclusion that it was so normal that there much be a way they do it) So my laptop friend was stuck in the cage underwater and we were floating trying to get back up to the surface. I would see my laptop friend in person form from time to time. All of the sudden, my friend was being electrocuted. Somehow I got him to the surface but he wasn't breathing. I performed CPR (on a laptop) screaming and crying for help. There were two workers near by a maid and maintanace man. I was screaming at them but they did't listen. Finally they came over and the maintanance man give me his bag and I pull out two pens with long drug names on them and the maintanance man tells me to give my friend two shots of the one and one shot of the other. I do. Nothing happens. I perform more CPR and he still doesnt wake. I wam crying hard at this time. A day passes and I am back in the auditorium place only on the other side. I'm talking to my friend, his boy spirit, and asking why he didn't come back. He was making everyone sad (I think he was the prince of this land) He answered but I can't remember what he said. After which I addressed his mourning people and told them what had happened.
Thats all I remember. I wish I could remember all of it. It was a fun dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment